We are currently looking for a trainee engineering technician and if you are interested, please send your contact details and cv to email@example.com the job specification is published below for reference.
To learn all aspects of TES Limited engineering operation. To work through a trainee programme with the view to succeeding to becoming a engineering technician.
Reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Completing all tasks set by the Operations Manager, and senior colleagues.
- Follow the schedule listed in their personal training program.
- Learn and develop skills essential to an Engineering Technician.
- Support the department in all aspects of production, installation and service calls.
- Successfully complete all training courses.
- Comply with instructions and support any requests for assistance across the business.
- Display and maintain a good work ethic, enthusiasm for the role and time keeping.
- Always represent TES limited in a professional manner.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop and production areas and comply with health and safety.
- Adhere to TES limited policies and procedures.
- A driver's license (desirable).
- Technical / Mechanical skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.